Undergraduate Academic Programs
Thinking of attending college in the United States? Going to school in another country can be both exciting and scary. A new academic environment, living in a different place, meeting new people, choosing a career path – these are all big changes. At Monmouth, you will find the support and guidance needed to make your future take flight.
Embracing diversity, cultural understanding, and global perspectives, Monmouth students come from more than 25 countries around the world who—just like you—are seeking to engage in self-discovery; learn in a rigorous, supported educational environment; and launch their careers.
Our small class sizes, faculty mentors, and rigorous academic program all serve to empower our students to become independent and critical thinkers. Whether you are seeking to enter the workforce immediately upon graduation or continue your education through master’s studies and beyond, our interdisciplinary program will prepare you to greet the future with excitement and passion.
Looking for an exceptional, hand-ons learning experience? Monmouth University’s proximity to New York City and Philadelphia is key for young entrepreneurs with interests in everything from politics to science, healthcare to finance, and law to entertainment.
Our students dream big. Some come knowing exactly what their goals are, but many come to figure that out. Either way, preparing students for professional and personal success is what Monmouth is all about. If you are an exceptional student seeking an American degree, Monmouth is—quite simply—the University home you’re looking for.
Select the academic program that meets your goals and interests to learn more.
Five-Year Baccalaureate/Master’s Programs
Monmouth’s B.A./M.A. programs offer the opportunity for motivated students to earn both an undergraduate and a graduate degree in just five years. Find out more about our five-year programs.
- Art (Studio Art)
- Art with a Concentration in Photography
- Biology with a Concentration in Molecular Cell Physiology
- Business Administration, Accounting Concentration
- Business Administration, Economics, Finance, and Real Estate Concentrations
- Business Administration, Management and Decision Sciences Concentration
- Business Administration, Marketing and International Business Concentrations
- Chemistry with a Concentration in Advanced Chemistry
- Chemistry with a Concentration in Biochemistry
- Chemistry with a Concentration in Chemical Physics
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences with a Concentration in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Computer Science (B.S. Degree)
- Computer Science (BA Degree)
- Criminal Justice
- Education (options in Elementary (K-6),Secondary (9-12), K-12, and P-3 with Teacher of Students with Disabilities)
- English with a Concentration in Creative Writing
- Fine Arts with a Concentration in Animation
- Fine Arts with a Concentration in Graphic Design
- Foreign Language/Spanish Concentration and Communication (Journalism Cluster)
- Foreign Language/Spanish Concentration and Communication (Radio and Television Cluster)
- Foreign Languages with a Concentration in Spanish
- Health and Physical Education
- Health Studies
- History/Political Science
- Homeland Security
- Marine and Environmental Biology and Policy
- Mathematics with a Concentration in Statistics
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Music with a Concentration in Music Industry
- Political Science
- Political Science with a Concentration in International Relations
- Nursing, RN to B.S.N.
- Social Work
- Software Engineering
- Spanish and International Business