The mission of Career Development is to be a comprehensive resource center for students and alumni, providing the appropriate services and information that will assist them in successfully meeting their career objectives; to provide students and alumni with information, strategies and skills necessary for their career development; and to provide mutually beneficial links between students and employers.
Job Search Skills
Free professional development tools available include:
- Hiration – build resumes & cover letters and optimize LinkedIn profiles
- Big Interview – learn interviewing techniques & practice answering questions
- CandidCareer – explore various industries and career paths
- Career-Related Web Sites and Resources
- Interview Skills
- Job search letters
Assistance and information about job search strategies are also available. Contact Career Development to schedule an appointment to learn more.
Career Development also works with local employers to help fill their job vacancies with qualified students and alumni.
- Contact Career Development
- Student services for current and former military
- Information and resources for applying to graduate school
- Disney College Program