Connections to Move You Forward
Looking forward at Monmouth University isn’t limited to the classroom. It happens throughout campus each and every day through our student activities. From athletics to clubs, fraternity and sorority life to media, religious organizations, and multicultural activities, discover opportunities to move you forward at Monmouth.
- Join one of our more than 125 clubs and organizations.
- Lead in our campus governing bodies
- Join one of our 14 fraternities and sororities
- Gain hands-on experience with our five media and publication organizations
- Boost career aspirations with our more than 25 honor societies
- Challenge for conference titles with our
21 Division I sports teams or compete with our coed sailing club.
- Compete with 3,000 of your friends and classmates with intramurals
Throughout the year, the Office of Student Activities is there to help clubs and organizations on the Monmouth campus. From hosting a campus-wide student involvement fair to assisting campus groups with events such as Springfest and Casino Night, the Office of Student Activities strives to provide students the clubs, events, and programs to move forward at Monmouth.
Campus programming takes place throughout the week and also on weekends, so come out and enjoy! To find out about events, take a look at our campus event calendar, check out campus bulletin boards, read the campus newspaper The Outlook, check your campus email, or visit our social media sites. Other popular, traditional events hosted by our student organizations every year are: The Big Event, Homecoming, Winterball, and Ebony Night. From festivals, to talent shows and concerts, there are plenty of events and programs to attend on campus.
The Office of Student Activities also:
- Coordinates leadership opportunities
- Manages the Rebecca Stafford Student Center
- Supports multicultural diversity programming
- Assists potential new clubs with the approval process
- Arranges weekend programming on campus
And if you don’t find a campus group that fits your interests, we will help you start one. With the help of the Office of Student Activities—located on the second floor of the Rebecca Stafford Student Center—you’ll have the guidance needed to get your group started.
Check out the Calendar of Events for the latest happenings at Monmouth.