The Division of Student Life provides a wide range of services to Monmouth students and their families, ensuring a rich and fulfilling student experience. In addition, our Division is committed to providing members of the local community with opportunities to get involved in cultural, educational, and recreational programs.
The offices within our Division provide students with a variety of educational and leadership opportunities, and we encourage all students to take advantage of these meaningful opportunities. Students can really make the most of their time here by breaking out of their comfort zone and exploring new ideas and experiences.
Monmouth University is also a place that emphasizes respect – for yourself and for those around you. This message begins at New Student Orientation and is carried through until graduation. At Monmouth, we are all members of one community, and it is our responsibility to care for one another.
If there is ever a way that our Division can provide you with assistance, feel free to call us at 732-571-3417, or stop by the Office of the Vice President for Student Life and Leadership Engagement, located on the second floor of the Rebecca Stafford Student Center.
Departments Within the Division
- Conference and Event Services
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Health Services
- Judicial Affairs
- Off Campus and Commuter Services
- Residential Life
- Student Activities and Student Center Operations
- Substance Awareness
- Transitions and Leadership Programs
- Veteran Services
- Parents and Family
- Student Handbook
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Policies and Procedures
- Campus Sexual Assault Victim Bill of Rights
- Emergency Shelter at Monmouth University: Guide for a Safe Campus
- New Student Orientation
- Student Activities Event Calendar
- Student Government Association
- First Year Guide