About the Program
The Middle School Endorsements for Elementary Education Programs (English, Math, Science, Social Studies) program prepares future educators to teach in the Middle School setting, Grades 5-8.
The Middle School endorsements can only be combined with programs with the following content majors coupled with Education and an Endorsement in Elementary Education: English, English/Creative Writing, History, History/Political Science, Interdisciplinary Studies, Political Science and Math.
- Middle Level Learning and Teaching
- Teaching Language Arts at the Secondary Level
- Teaching Social Studies at the Secondary Level
- Methods of Teaching Science for the Secondary Teacher
- Secondary Mathematics Methods