Close Close

Payment Options

Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information. *** 

Electronic Check Payments:  accepted online on the Student Bill & Payment Center.  No additional fees will be assessed.

Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted online on the Student Bill & Payment Center.  A nonrefundable service fee is assessed to all credit card payments remitted towards tuition, fees, room & board, and other charges posted onto students’ accounts.  It is currently 2.95% of the payment remitted or a minimum of $3.00.  Please note that this service fee is NOT collected by Monmouth University.

Check or Money Order: accepted in person, as above, or mailed with remittance form found on the semester e-bills uploaded to the Student Bill & Payment Center. The student’s ID number must be written on all checks and money orders.  They can be mailed to:  Monmouth University, Attn:  Cashier, 400 Cedar Avenue, West Long Branch, NJ  07764

Cash:  accepted in person at the Cashier’s Office located on the first floor of The Great Hall Annex

To process payment online by electronic check (ACH) or credit card (see credit card fees above):

  • Students can log into their MyMU portal and select “Student Bill & Payment Center.” If you have a balance due, a button will appear on the screen to allow you to make an online payment.
  • Designated Authorized Users can access TouchNet Solutions Payment Gateway. Be prepared to enter an Authorized User ID and password.

Payment Plans:

Monmouth University payment plans makes it easy to plan, budget and pay tuition payments on-time, interest free, and without any surprises. Students and authorized users can enroll in an available plan and make payments via direct debit from your bank account or by using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.

Your Payment Plan Options:

Payments are always due on the 5th of the month, unless the 5th falls on the weekend, then it is due the next business day.

 Fall 2023:

  • Estimated 6 Installment Plan
    *** enrollment between May 1, 2023 and July 11, 2023
    Payments due:  May, June, July, August, September, October
  • Estimated Balance 5 Installment Plan
    *** enrollment between June 1, 2023 and July 11, 2023
    Payments due:  June, July, August, September, October
  • Estimated Balance 4 Installment Plan
    ***enrollment between July 1, 2023 and July 11, 2023
    Payments due:  July, August, September, October
  • Term Balance 3 Installment Plan
    ***enrollment between July 13, 2023 and August 30, 2023
    Payments due:  August, September, October

All payment plans have a $45.00 enrollment fee that is required to be paid at the time of enrollment.

Please access the Payment Plan Plus FAQs for detailed information regarding these plans!

Third Party Billing:

Monmouth University will accept payment to your account from a third party. However, the student is ultimately responsible for payment of all tuition and fees not paid by the third party. Listed below are the choices and requirements for this form of billing/payment.

  • Department of Veteran Affairs: Chapter 31-Contact your VA office to speak with a counselor to set up this billing process.
  • Outside Companies: We accept vouchers and letters from employers. Payment would be due when the University bills the corporation. Students are required to submit this voucher or letter to the Office of the Bursar by the semester payment deadline.
  • Scholarships: The student should submit a copy of the voucher or letter from the sponsor of the scholarship to the Bursar’s Office. The original should be submitted to the Financial Aid Office.