Cash and Debit Card: accepted in person at the Office of the Cashier located on the first floor of the Great Hall Annex. Call 732-571-7540.
Check or Money Order: accepted in person, as above, or mailed with remittance form found on the Student Bill & Payment Center portal. The student’s ID number must be written on all checks and money orders.
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. You may fill out the remittance form found on the Student Bill & Payment Center portal and return it to the address provided. This form of payment is also accepted both in-person and over the phone. The person to whom the credit card is issued must call.
Online: by electronic check or credit card by either:
- logging into your MyMU portal and select “Student Bill & Payment Center.” If you have a balance due, a button will appear on the screen to allow you to make an online payment; or
- as an Authorized User by accessing TouchNet Solutions Payment Gateway. Be prepared to enter your Authorized User ID and password.
Monmouth University payment plans makes it easy to plan, budget and pay tuition payments on-time, interest free and without any surprises. Students and authorized users can enroll in an available plan and make payments via direct debit from your bank account or by using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Your Payment Plan Options:
Beginning April 7, 2021, you can enroll in an Estimated payment plan using an ‘estimate’ or ‘projection’ of what your balance will be for the 2021 Summer Sessions.
Beginning May 3, 2021, you can enroll in an Estimated payment plan using an ‘estimate’ or ‘projection’ of what your balance will be for the Fall 2021 term.
On July 15 you can enroll in a Term Balance payment plan in which your installments will be calculated based on your account balance.
Payments can be made from your bank account (electronic transfer/ACH) or using a credit or debit card. All payment plans have a $45.00 enrollment fee that is required to be paid at the time of enrollment.
Monmouth University Payment Plan Details:
- Enroll between May 3, 2021 and July 13, 2021 in one of two plans:
- Estimated 6 Installment Plan *** enrollment begins May 3rd
- Estimated 5 Installment Plan *** enrollment begins June 3rd
- Estimated 4 Installment Plan *** enrollment begins July 1st
- Enroll between July 15, 2021 and August 24, 2021 in a 3 Installment Term Balance Plan
- Payments are due the 5th of every month; if the 5th falls on a weekend, payment is due the following Monday.
- Enroll between August 26, 2021 and September 15, 2021 in a 2 Installment Term Balance Plan.
***Important Note Regarding Estimated Installment Plans: All active Estimated Payment Plans on July 15 will automatically rollover to Term Balance plans. The due date of the remaining three installments of your plans will remain unchanged. However, the installment amounts will automatically adjust to reflect the outstanding balance on the student’s account. No additional enrollment fee will be charged for this rollover.
Please access the Payment Plan FAQ for detailed information regarding these plans!
Third Party Billing:
Monmouth University will accept payment to your account from a “third party.” However, the student is ultimately responsible for payment of all tuition and fees not paid by the “third party.” Listed below are the choices and requirements for this form of billing/payment.
- Department of Veteran Affairs: Chapter 31-Contact your VA office to speak with a counselor to set up this billing process.
- Outside Companies: We accept vouchers and letters from employers. Payment would be due when the University bills the corporation. Students are required to submit this voucher or letter to the Office of the Bursar by the semester payment deadline.
- Scholarships: The student should submit a copy of the voucher or letter from the sponsor of the scholarship to the Bursar’s Office. The original should be submitted to the financial aid office.
The following steps must be followed in order to properly process Tuition Remission (TR):
- For undergrads with 6+ credits, employee/dependent must have a FAFSA form filled out and submitted to the federal government for processing.
- All TR forms must have a signature from Human Resources and returned to the Bursar’s Office by payment deadline.
- Each area of this form must be completed in full in order to be processed
ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.