Monmouth Global Programs
Live and learn with other Monmouth University students, students from other American universities, and students from other countries!
Monmouth University students can check the MU Portal for study abroad applications and information regarding upcoming program dates and expenses. Everyone may access this information by going to http://studyabroad.monmouth.edu.
- Prepare to be a global change agent in the 21st century.
- Develop intercultural competencies and be able to work effectively and efficiently in another culture.
- Acquire new skills and gain an edge in the global market place.
- Explore your own potential.
- Become more independent, adaptable, and confident.
- Improve your language and communication skills.
- Stay on track for graduation by earning MU credit for international courses.
Monmouth University strongly encourages study abroad for qualified students who want to earn credits toward their degree while experiencing the benefits of travel and immersion in other cultures. All of your courses will be accepted and can be used to fulfill major/minor, general education, and elective requirements. Most importantly, the Global Education Office is available to help you every step of the way.
“I would tell prospective students that the study abroad program changes you in very positive ways. Trivial problems become of less concern, and you learn to prioritize life. You gain more respect for others and for yourself. You also learn to rely less on material objects and more on life experiences. Most importantly, I have learned to stop worrying, live in the moment, and carry on.”
Former ‘Australia’ student