Your Own Unique Path
No two transfer students’ stories are alike, which is why our transfer process is designed to help us discover what your goals are so we can provide you with a clear path to achieving them. In so doing, we’ll help you navigate your future by taking advantage of all the many things a Monmouth education has to offer, including:
- A diverse, welcoming, and personalized learning environment where you can fly further.
- The opportunity to apply what you’ve learned in the classroom and make valuable connections through hands-on internships and fieldwork.
- An inspiring, award-winning faculty whose primary focus is to help you reach your goals.
- Career prep, leadership, and involvement opportunities through more than 110 clubs and organizations, campus governing bodies, and over 25 honor societies.
- An amazing shore location with easy access to New York City and Philadelphia.
- An exceptional academic reputation.
- An exciting campus life featuring over 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams.
- A proven track record of preparing students for career success. Learn more about our academic programs
Whether you have earned – or are currently working toward – your associate’s degree and are seeking to utilize your credits to complete a four-year degree; are about to enter community college and are looking to secure a seamless entry to your next educational home; or are seeking a fresh start at a new college perhaps closer to home, Monmouth is the place where you can stand out and fit in.
You Have Questions. We Have Answers.
What is a transfer student, and am I one? How will I know how many credits will transfer to Monmouth University? I took AP courses in high school. Will Monmouth accept my AP scores? Can I choose “undeclared” as my major on my application?
These are just some of the types of questions you may be thinking about – but rest assured, we have answers to all of them! We’ve been transferring ambitious students just like you to Monmouth for years, and have taken the complexity out of the transfer process so that your transition can be as seamless as possible.
Patrick S. Dorsey
You can also use the NJ Transfer Web site as a planning tool when selecting courses for your program of study. NJ Transfer assists you in providing:
- Course equivalencies
- Recommended Transfer Programs (RTP)
- Evaluation of course