About the Program
Students who Minor in Spanish for Business will be well positioned to offer employers and Graduate schools marketable skills that are very valuable in today’s globally-connected landscape. As a Spanish for Business Minor, you will gain a high level of professional proficiency and competency in the language that will prepare you to use Spanish in many professional fields.
- FS 201 Intermediate Spanish I
- FS 202 Intermediate Spanish II or FS 222 Spanish for Health Care Professionals
- Conversation Practice
- FS 313 Introduction to Spanish for Business
- Choose 2 additional courses in Spanish for Business:
- FS 412 Advanced Spanish for Business I
- FS 413 Advanced Spanish for Business II
- FS 414 Current Issues in Business in the Spanish-Speaking World
Questions? Contact Professor Julia Riordan-Goncalves at email@example.com.