Students who transfer to Monmouth University from a New Jersey community college now have the opportunity to complete their associate degree through credits earned at Monmouth. Students can “reverse transfer” credits taken as part of their bachelor’s degree back to their former community college by meeting the criteria below outlined in The Statewide Reverse Agreement.
In order to participate in the reverse transfer process:
- Students must have met the residency requirement and designated minimum grade point average at the community college prior to enrollment at the four-year institution.
- Students must have applied and been admitted to the four-year institution.
- Following enrollment at the four-year Institution, students must have earned a cumulative total of 66 semester hours between the community college and the four-year institution.
- Students must be current with financial obligations to both the four-year institution and the community college.
- Students must have met all of the graduation requirements of the community college.
How it Works
- Student Code of Conduct
- Policies and Procedures
- Academic Policies
- Advertising and Solicitation Policies
- Advertising of Alcohol
- Alcoholic Beverages Policy
- Bias Incident/Crime Response Process
- Campus Sexual Assault Victim’s Bill of Rights
- Community Statement on Civility
- Computer Resources for Students: Policy and Procedure
- Computer Use Policy
- Covid-19 Statement
- Disability Services
- Equal Opportunity, Harassment and Nondiscrimination Statement
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Firearms and Fireworks Policy
- Good Samaritan Practice
- Human Relations Philosophy and Policy Statement
- Interpersonal Violence Statement
- Library: Behavior Policy
- Motor Vehicles
- Payment Information
- Pets on Campus
- Refund Policy
- Religious Holidays
- Reverse Transfer
- Sexual Harassment – Faculty Member
- Sexual Harassment – Non-Faculty Member
- Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- Smoking Policy
- Soliciting / Canvassing
- Student Events Regulations
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Title IX
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy