Terms of Payment
Payment of fall charges are due in August; spring charges are due in December; and summer session charges are due in May. Specific dates are set annually.
Payments can be made online by electronic check or all major credit cards by either:
- logging into the Student Bill & Payment Center via your MyMU Portal.
- or visiting the Bursar’s Office home page at monmouth.edu/bursar, then the Pay Your Bill links.
Students who fail to meet their financial obligations to the University by the established payment deadlines are subject to deregistration from their course schedules. Financial clearance must be met for a student to be able to register for subsequent terms and/or receive transcripts, either official or unofficial (student copy).
If payment for any charge that is incurred by the student as a result of registration at Monmouth University including, but not limited to, tuition, fees, judicial fines, traffic fines, telephone charges, room, and board are not made as required, the student may not be allowed to register for future semesters/terms until the outstanding balance is satisfied. In addition, all collection cost and fees up to 33%, including, but not limited to, interest, late charges, attorney fees, court fees, and other fees/costs incurred by the University in collecting the money owed will be paid by the student.
Tuition Payment Plan
To accommodate parents and students who prefer to pay for educational expenses in monthly installments, payment plans can be set up directly at the Student Bill & Payment Center by clicking the “Enroll in Payment Plan” link. Depending on the date of enrollment, students can spread their semester balances over 3-5 monthly installments. Payment for a $45.00 Enrollment Fee will be required upon sign up. Please note that payment plan balances will automatically adjust as semester balances adjust and remaining unpaid monthly installments will adjust accordingly.
- Student Code of Conduct
- Policies and Procedures
- Academic Policies
- Advertising and Solicitation Policies
- Advertising of Alcohol
- Alcoholic Beverages Policy
- Bias Incident/Crime Response Process
- Campus Sexual Assault Victim’s Bill of Rights
- Community Statement on Civility
- Computer Resources for Students: Policy and Procedure
- Computer Use Policy
- Covid-19 Statement
- Disability Services
- Equal Opportunity, Harassment and Nondiscrimination Statement
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Firearms and Fireworks Policy
- Good Samaritan Practice
- Human Relations Philosophy and Policy Statement
- Interpersonal Violence Statement
- Library: Behavior Policy
- Motor Vehicles
- Payment Information
- Pets on Campus
- Refund Policy
- Religious Holidays
- Reverse Transfer
- Sexual Harassment – Faculty Member
- Sexual Harassment – Non-Faculty Member
- Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures
- Smoking Policy
- Soliciting / Canvassing
- Student Events Regulations
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Title IX
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Policy