Option One *NEW*:
- Current students, former students and alumni may now request printed transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. If your request to Clearinghouse is received before 3:00 pm (E.T.) the printed transcript will be mailed the following business day.
- Students and alumni will also have options, for additional cost, to have their printed transcripts mailed overnight, sent certified mail, and mailed to an international address.
- Please note the Clearinghouse envelope containing the transcript cannot be opened by a student or alumnus since it will render the transcript, “unofficial”.
- Request online through the National Student Clearinghouse
- If you need a PDF copy of your transcript, or if you need it processed immediately, you MUST request it through the National Student Clearinghouse
The University is not obligated to provide transcripts to students or alumni whose financial obligations to the University have not been satisfied.
- Pursuant to NJ LAW A4001/S1914, effective 01/01/06, Monmouth University transcripts will include only the last 3 digits of the Social Security Number (SSN). In those instances where the student SSN is required for the recipient, request a “student sealed official.” It is the student’s responsibility to communicate their SSN to the recipient.