The Office of the Registrar offers forms for processing as:
Etrieve Forms: Online forms processing accessible through the Monmouth University portal, myMU
Adobe Print Forms: Forms are downloaded, printed, and processed manually.
Student Etrieve Forms
To submit a student Etrieve form please login to the student portal, select the Registrar’s Informational Site and locate Etrieve Central Forms. These electronic forms are automatically routed for approval; routing information is located at the bottom of each form. Students may review sample student Etrieve Forms on the MU portal.
Advisor Initiated Etrieve Forms
To submit an advisor Etrieve form please login to the portal, select the Registrar’s Informational Site and locate Etrieve Central forms. Etrieve advisor initiated forms are automatically routed for approval; routing information is located at the bottom of each form.
The following forms are available in Adobe printable format (PDF). Select the form you wish to print from the list below. NOTE: Information to download Adobe Acrobat® Reader® can be found on Monmouth University’s Help Desk.
ADOBE PRINT FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED IN BLACK INK!
- Add/Drop Withdrawal Procedures
- Appeal from Academic Dismissal – *Undergraduate Students Only*
- Credit by Examination (select for explanation and instructions)
- Degree/Enrollment Verification
- Diploma Reorder
- Name Change for Former Students **
- Portfolio Assessment
- Program Data Sheet – Undergraduate Studies Committee and Graduate Studies Committee are now using the electronic course and program management system: Course Inventory Management (CIM). Please login to CIM using your Monmouth University credentials to submit a proposal.
- Registration: Add Class(es)
- Schedule Worksheet
- Transcript Request Form – Online Form
**This form may only be used by students who are reapplying to Monmouth University.