Certified Electronic Credential Overview
Monmouth University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma) to the graduates of Summer 2019 and forward in addition to paper diplomas!
More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier).
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com
CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks. CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks. Validation Services is patent pending.