Master of Science in Computer Science Application Requirements
Optional Tracks in Computer Networks, Databases and Intelligent Information Systems, and Security of Computer Systems and Networks
To be considered for admission, students must submit an application to Monmouth University along with a $50 application fee, and provide the following:
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree with a minimum 2.75 overall GPA and a minimum 3.0 GPA in the undergraduate major, preferably in the sciences or engineering.
- Two letters of recommendation for graduate study.
- Two semesters of calculus (I and II) with grades of “C” or better.
- Two semesters of computer programming courses within the past five years (equivalent to Monmouth’s CS175 and CS176) at a recognized institution with a grade of “B” or better.
Computer Science Certificate Program
Software Design and Development
- See M.S. in Computer Science requirements