Monmouth University’s Office of Human Resources provides numerous services, including recruitment of administrators, faculty and staff, benefits enrollment, compensation management and student employment. You’ll find many answers to your employment questions here!
Monmouth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Official labor notices are posted on bulletin boards at four locations:
- outside of the Office of Human Resources;
- in the hallway of Facilities Management;
- upstairs in the Police department;
- in the Office of Student Employment.
- Employment Opportunities
- Pay dates 2021-2022
- University Holidays 2021-2022
- Need a Notary?
- Simply HR Newsletter – Winter 2020
- Simply HR Newsletter – Spring 2020
- Simply HR Newsletter – Fall 2020
- Simply HR Newsletter – Winter 2021