The Employee Activity Committee (EAC) was created in 2003 to organize and plan activities, events, and discounts for employees.
Join the Page Turners Book Club
Share your love of reading with friends and colleagues! The Page Turners Book Club meets monthly to discuss the book selection chosen by the members of the group. The next book is Watership Down by Richard Adams. The book is available in hardcover and paperback as well as on Kindle and Audible. The Page Turners will meet on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 in the Student Center, room 202A from 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. Bring your lunch!
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crafty Crew
Do you like to crochet? Ever wanted to learn how to crochet? Meet new people while you work! All skill levels welcome! Bring your own yarn and hooks (limited supplies may be borrowed if you forget).
10 Week Series beginning Wednesday, January 15 at 12:30-1:30 p.m., Magill Commons.
All sessions below take place at 12:30 – 1:30 pm:
- February 12, Wilson Annex, room 400
- February 19, Magill Commons, Club Lounge
- February 26, Student Center, room 202B
- March 4, Pozycki Hall, room 214
- March 11, Student Center, room 202B
- March 18, Rechnitz Hall, room 115
For more information contact Barbara Santos – email@example.com
- AMC Movie Tickets
- Atlantic Club Corporate Membership
- The Buyer’s Edge
- McLoone’s Pier House 15% off
- Plum Benefits Entertainment Guide
- World Subaru Discount Offer
- First Financial Federal Credit Union
- Wholesale Club Membership Information
- Max’s Grill
- The Asbury Hotel