Are you searching for an off campus rental? Need to find one or more roommates? Begin those searches with Places4Students online rental and roommate listing service.
What to consider before you begin contacting realtors and landlords:
Taking time to answer the questions noted below will help make your search for an apartment or roommate more productive and focused. Places4Students can assist you in identifying off-campus rentals that are marketed specifically to the Monmouth University student community.
- What kind of rental do you want (apartment, single-family, room)?
- How much can you afford (shared rentals cost $500-700 per month)?
- Where do you want to live (Long Branch, West Long Branch, Ocean Township, Deal, other communities)?
- Roommates or no roommates?
- Did you include other monthly expenses (utilities, food, transportation, social, etc.)?
THE UNIVERSITY IS POSTING THESE AVAILABLE PROPERTIES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. MONMOUTH UNIVERSITY IS NOT ABLE TO INVESTIGATE THESE LISTINGS. WE ARE SIMPLY MAKING THEM AVAILABLE TO YOU AS THEY COME IN FROM THE MONMOUTH COMMUNITY. PLEASE USE DILIGENCE AND GOOD JUDGMENT WHEN DECIDING ON A RENTAL UNIT.