Contact Information for Employee Assistance Program
EAP – 800-300-0628
LifeCare – 866-814-1638
Barnabas Health Management Services provides the University with an Employee Assistance Program including a Work/Life Benefit through the OneSource Program. The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides our full-time and part-time employees and their family members living in their household assistance with matters such as stress, depression, grief issues, and alcohol and drug abuse. The Work/Life Benefit provides additional resources to help in finding access to healthcare, childcare, eldercare, financial matters, legal concerns, or even pet care. Contact the EAP through their confidential intake number at 800-300-0628.
By offering immediate and effective assistance when personal issues interfere with daily life, employees can get the support they need through the EAP One Source program. The Central Access Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to receive calls from those seeking EAP Services. The caller will immediately connect to a mental health or substance abuse specialist who will assist in selecting a provider from our nationwide network. Barnabas Health Management Services is dedicated to serving the needs of Monmouth University employees, therefore, keeping all calls and information collected totally confidential.
Additional services provided by Barnabas Health Management Services One Source EAP program are the Link and Lifecare.
- Trained staff with the Link can assist the caller in scheduling physician appointments for any healthcare service needed through your medical plan. The Link is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-888-724-7123.
- locate physicians to the specific need of the caller
- schedule physician appointments and outpatient tests
- follow up call – further assistance
- LifeCare is a comprehensive work/life service with regional call centers and worldwide providers to offer additional support to the employee or eligible household family member. LifeCare is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-866-814-1638, or visiting their website https://monmouth.lifecare.com/.
- Education & Career Development
- Daily Life
- Caregiving & End of Life
- Elder Care Services
- Financial & Legal
- Child Care & Parenting
- One Source Employee Assistance Program at its most basic, an EAP is a FREE benefit offered to Monmouth University employees and includes a range of confidential services and resources to help with problems employees face in their everyday work and family lives. Beginning on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 and continuing on the third Wednesday of each month, Sheana Ditri will be on campus in Room 334 in the Rebecca Stafford Student Center, third floor. You can schedule directly with Sheana, her contact information is as follows: phone – 732.691.3073 or via email – Sheana.Ditri@rwjbh.org.
- One-on-one general counseling session with Sheana Ditri, MA, our EAP Program Manager. You will be provided with a time when you call to schedule your appointment.
- September 21, 2022
- October 19, 2022
- November 16, 2022
- December 21, 2022
EAP Monthly Newsletter:
- Click here for the Holiday Self Care flyer with registration link to a workshop on December 7, 2022 at 4:00 to 5:00 pm
- Click here for the November 2022 Newsletter – Communication Essential: Listening
The road to a healthier state of mind is one phone call away. Barnabas Health Management Services is dedicated to serving the needs of our clients. Call 1-800-300-0628 or visit the Web site www.onesourceeap.com.