As an employee of Monmouth University, you have access to three (3) different programs offering auto and homeowners insurance: New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company , Liberty Mutual, or California Casualty.
As an employee of Monmouth University, you are eligible to apply for auto insurance with New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company (NJM). Your NJM eligibility number is #57589. This is an exclusive benefit offered by the University because of its membership with the New Jersey Business and Industry Association (NJBIA). NJM also offers homeowners, renters, condominium and umbrella insurance.
New Jersey Manufacturers offers extraordinary value through:
- Great rates and a savings of up to 20% if you have both auto and homeowners insurance with NJM
- Legendary dividends – more than $6 billion returned to all policyholders since 1918
- Award-winning customer service
- Prompt, fair and attentive claims handling, plus 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance for auto insurance customers
- Other conditions apply. Visit the New Jersey Manufacturers Web site for details.
If you do not meet NJM’s auto underwriting rules, you can be considered for NJM’s wholly-owned subsidiary company, New Jersey Re-Insurance (NJRe). NJRe policyholders receive the same high-quality customer service and claims handling as NJM, except at a higher cost. However, if you have an NJRe policy, every year at renewal you will be considered for “promotion” into NJM if your situation improves.
To learn more, or for a free and easy quote, please visit New Jersey Manufacturers. Please note that this Quick Quote feature within the website is only available to New Jersey residents. For additional information New Jersey residents can call 800-232-6600, extension 4515 and Pennsylvania residents can call 800-232-6600, extension 4711. In the alternative you can request an Application Form.
Liberty Mutual provides automobile and homeowners insurance at discounted rates to University employees. The availability, qualifications and discounts may vary depending on underwriting criteria and requirements. These discounts are made possible through Liberty Mutual’s Group Savings Plus® Program. Some benefits of the Group Savings Plus® include:
- Convenient payment plans including direct or electronic billing
- 24/7 claims service
- New vehicle replacement cost coverage
- 12-month rate guarantee
- 24-hour roadside assistance
New Jersey residents should contact Dan Ressegiue at 732-308-3868 ext 50950 to obtain a free, no obligation quote. Residents outside of NJ should call 1-800-835-0894 for assistance. Please have your current policy and Monmouth University’s client number, 113301 available when you call.
California Casualty offers customized personalized auto and home insurance designed especially for higher education employees with a preferred group rate not available to the general public. With over 60 years’ experience working with affinity groups, California Casualty Auto and Home/Renters Insurance Program provides personal lines coverage, competitive pricing and exceptional service as an optional employee benefit. California Casualty’s coverage offers exclusive features, such as:
- $0 Deductible Waiver
- Personal Liability extends into Educator Excess Liability
- Educator Sabbatical Benefit
- Free Identity Theft Resolution Services