Reporting a Bias Incident or Crime
Submitting a Report
- If someone believes they are the victim of, or a witness to, an alleged bias incident or crime, that person may report the incident, in person, by phone, or via email to the following departments:
- Monmouth University Police Department (MUPD), available 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Office of Equity & Diversity (OED), available during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- If an incident occurs in University Housing, you may contact Residential Life Staff for assistance in reporting.
- Individuals may also report an alleged bias incident or crime online by completing and submitting the form below. Submitted reports will be reviewed by the Office of Equity and Diversity, available during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:45 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. For more urgent reporting of an alleged bias incident or crime, contact the MUPD at 732-571-4444.