The mission of Fraternity and Sorority Life is to provide programs and services that actively assist fraternities and sororities in shaping students’ leadership, scholastic, and personal development. It is our goal to ensure all members have a safe and exciting fraternal experience at Monmouth University.
WHAT FRATERNITY AND SORORITY LIFE OFFERS YOU!
- A place to call your home away from home
- Friendships that last a lifetime
- Support for academics
- The opportunity to meet an interesting and diverse group of people
- Leadership opportunities both in your chapter and in the larger fraternal community
- A national network of sisters or brothers, and alumni
- Community service experience on and off campus
- Self-confidence and problem-solving skills
- Resources to help you achieve academic success
- A supportive community that allows you to grow and learn
Please Note: Recognition of Theta Xi and Tau Kappa Epsilon National Fraternities have been withdrawn by their National offices. The University supports these actions and no longer recognizes Theta Xi and Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternities as part of our fraternity and sorority community. Anyone recruiting new members for either of these groups would be violating the Student Code of Conduct and the National Headquarters’ policies.