Faculty Travel Coordinators
Karen Van Wallendael
Provost’s Travel Coordinator
FAMCO Travel Coordinator
Travel requests are processed online through E-Forms: Access the Faculty Professional Travel Request
- The Faculty member should complete the E-form and attach documents (if required). The form will be routed to the department chair.
- If forms are missing, the E-Form will be routed back to the faculty member.
- Faculty members will receive a workflow notification of approval and will be able to check the e-form history for approval amount and additional details.
- All requests must be processed through E-forms; paper requests will no longer be accepted.
- Please note that requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of travel.
Questions regarding the process: contact Provost Travel Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding the form (technical): contact Marc Jose at email@example.com.
Additional Travel Forms and Information
Please download and save the PDF form to your computer before filling it in. You can then save the form as you fill it out.
For Faculty Travel, please return the signed and completed employee travel expense form and original ITEMIZED receipts (in chronological order) taped to white paper by interoffice mail within 20 business days of return from travel to the Provost’s Travel Coordinator, Karen Van Wallendael, (the Great Hall, 206).