Investing in Our Faculty
Welcome to Monmouth University’s Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL). The Center serves as a professional development resource for all faculty members throughout the lifespan of the career.
Connect with CETL to…
- learn about and adapt innovative and impactful, research-based pedagogies to your teaching;
- strengthen and expand your scholarship;
- develop skills as an advisor, mentor and leader;
- connect with colleagues to foster collaborations; and,
- advance the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) through conducting and disseminating research on teaching in your discipline.
CETL partners with faculty, administrative units, and teacher-scholars from around the world to advance Monmouth’s strategic plan for providing our students with:
- an intellectually challenging and rigorous academic experience;
- high impact and immersive learning; and
- important capacities for successful engagement in life beyond our campus community.
Monmouth University uses a secure intranet called the myMU portal to provide services to faculty. To engage with CETL services, please log into the portal here.