- Equipment Rental/Supplies must be paid or charged to university account when order is placed. If paying by cash or check please print your email receipt and bring it to the Office with payment once you receive confirmation of your rental.
- Equipment rentals are for University departments & clubs ONLY. This service is NOT for outside groups.
- All equipment and supplies should be reserved at least two week in advance (we need to order the supplies from our distributer).
- The equipment and supplies will not be delivered. Arrangements MUST be made for pick up and return by the group renting the equipment.
- Equipment is on a first come, first serve basis.
- The equipment must be returned CLEAN AND IN WORKING CONDITION to the Office of Student Activities & Student Center Operations. An additional charge of $20 may be added to your order if the equipment is returned dirty. Popcorn machines should be wiped down of grease and any kernels cleared out. Cotton candy machine must be rinsed out.