Beechwood, Cedar, Laurel, Spruce, and Willow Halls
These buildings are suite-style accommodations. There are four or six bedrooms that share a common living area/room and bathroom. They are co-ed by suite.
- Air-conditioned, tiled floors, blinds for the windows
- Desks for each student
- Cable and computer connections
- Microwave provided for intermittent food preparation
- Vending machines located in lobby
- Laundry machines located on each floor
- Approx. room size: 15’ x 11’
- Approx. window size: 4’ x 3.5’
- Approx. closet dimensions: 6’ x 3.5’
- Mattress size: 80” (only twin, extra-long sheets fit the mattress)
Click and drag on the image above to launch an interactive panorama of a Cedar Hall room.
Click on the image above to launch an interactive panorama of a Laurel Hall Common Room.