Oakwood and Redwood Hall
These buildings are designed with rooms connected by a central hallway with every unit sharing a common bathroom. They are co-ed by room.
- Air-conditioned, tiled floor, blinds for the windows
- Desks for each student
- Cable TV and computer connections
- Microwave provided for intermittent food preparation
- Vending machines located in lobby
- Laundry machines located on each floor
- Study Lounge
- Approx. room size: 14’ x 11’
- Approx. window size: 3’ x 7.5’
- Approx. closet dimensions: wardrobes are provided in Oakwood; 4’ x 6’ closets in Redwood
- Mattress size: 80” (only twin, extra-long sheets fit the mattress)
Click on the image above to launch an interactive panorama of a Redwood Hall room.