Eta Sigma Gamma is a national professional honorary for men and women in health education. Its mission is promotion of the health education discipline by elevating the standards, ideals, competence and ethics of professionally prepared men and women in Health Education.
- Supporting the planning, implementation and evaluation of health education programs and resources
- Stimulating and disseminating scientific research
- Motivating and providing health education services
- Recognizing academic achievement
- Supporting health education advocacy initiatives
- Promoting professional standards and ethics
- Promoting networking activities among health educators and related professionals
Source: Eta Sigma Gamma National Website
Monmouth University Epsilon Gamma Chapter
Faculty Advisor: Professor Kiameesha Evans
For more information, send an e-mail to ESG@monmouth.edu.
Please click on any image below to access the photo gallery.