– enables students to look up their billing account any time from any computer. View your Student Account Summary.
– indicates outstanding balance from previous terms or charges.
– reflects the amount currently due on an established payment plan.
– represents the tuition, room, board, and fees for the current term bill.
Current Estimated Aid (applied to account)
– reflects aid estimated or pending for the current term bill.
– cash, check, money order, credit card, or deposits paid toward the current term bill. Payments for previous terms are reflected in the balance forward amount.
Prior Estimated Aid (applied to account)
– reflects aid still estimated or pending, but not yet received for prior terms.
Sign up for payment plan now.
Payment plans are now available for enrollment at the Student Bill & Payment Center. A one-time payment plan contract fee of $45.00 will be assessed onto your account. Payment of this fee is required in order to activate the payment plan.
Total Amount Due
– represents the total amount due to the University as of the current date. It is the sum of all the charges, less any actual payments received, estimated financial aid, and payment plan balances.
– is a refund check issued to the student or other payer