We are available to assist with all of your billing and payment needs.
*** Effective March 22, 2022, a nonrefundable service fee will be assessed to all credit card payments remitted towards tuition, fees, room & board, and other charges posted onto students’ accounts. The service fee will be 2.85% of the payment remitted or a minimum fee of $3.00. Please note that this service fee is NOT collected by Monmouth University. Please view our Frequently Asked Questions for more information. ***
Use the Student Bill & Payment Center account to meet all of your student financial service needs.
The Office of the Bursar looks forward to serving you during your academic career at Monmouth University. We strive to provide the University community with excellent service as well as providing information in a friendly and timely manner.
Our office is responsible for billing of tuition and fees, third-party agreements, payment plans and refunds.
University Payment Plans
We are pleased to announce that your Monmouth University payment plans are now available in your Student Bill & Payment Center. Payment plans makes it easy to plan, budget and pay tuition payments on-time, interest free and without any surprises. Students can enroll in an available plan and make payments via direct debit from your bank account or by using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Your Payment Plan Options:
Your current Payment Plan Options
Payment Plan Enrollment – Summer
* Estimated Payment Plan Balance 3 Monmouth Summer Installment Plan *** Available from March 28, 2022 thru May 27, 2022
Estimated plan uses a calculated estimate of charges and financial aid.
Payment Plan Enrollment – 22/Fall
* Estimated Payment Plan Balance 6 Month Fall Installment Plan
***Available beginning May 1, 2022 thru July 12, 2022
* Estimated Payment Plan Balance 5 Month Fall Installment Plan
***Available beginning June 1, 2002 thru July 12, 2022
* Estimated Payment Plan Balance 4 Month Fall Installment Plan
***Available July 1, 2022 thru July 12, 2022
ALL above plans will automatically rollover to the TERM BALANCE PLAN
with remaining 3 payments left on or about July 13, 2022.
*Term Balance Payment Plan – 3 Month Fall Installment Plan
****Available July 14, 2022 thru August 31, 2022
All payment plans have a $45.00 enrollment fee that is required to be paid at the time of enrollment.
Following are helpful hints to help students have a positive experience at the University:
- Official billing communications are sent to students via their Monmouth University e-mail account. Please check your student e-mail account on a regular basis. As of Fall 2017 paper bills are no longer mailed, students and authorized users may view their bill on the portal.
- Although parents or a third party may pay your bill (e.g., employer, agency, government) the bill is in YOUR name and YOU are responsible to ensure it gets paid. Parents can be added as an authorized user* on your Touchnet ePay account.
- Expedited refunds via Direct Deposit or ACH.
* To add authorized users, students must log into their my.monmouth.edu portal. Once logged in, click on the Monmouth University Bill & Payment Center to be directed to the secure Touchnet ePay payment site. Once there, click the Authorized Users tab. You will need to enter in the email addresses for any person you would like to set up. Authorized users will be sent an e-mail with a username and a second email containing the temporary password for security purposes. Authorized users will need to refer to both system generated emails in order to create their account. Once an authorized user account is established, users can view your statements and make payments on your student account.