We are available to assist with all of your billing and payment needs.
Use the Student Bill & Payment Center account to meet all of your student financial service needs.
The Office of the Bursar looks forward to serving you during your academic career at Monmouth University. We strive to provide the University community with excellent service as well as providing information in a friendly and timely manner.
Our office is responsible for billing of tuition and fees, third-party agreements, payment plans and refunds.
University Payment Plans
We are pleased to announce that your Monmouth University payment plans are now available in your Student Bill & Payment Center. Payment plans makes it easy to plan, budget and pay tuition payments on-time, interest free and without any surprises. Students can enroll in an available plan and make payments via direct debit from your bank account or by using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Your Payment Plan Options:
Your current Payment Plan Options
Payment Plan Enrollment
* Term Balance 4 Monmouth Installment Plan *** Available now thru January 5
Term balance plan reads a student account balance, so if there are changes to the account balance your payment plan will change.
Please note: that if you wait to wait to sign up until January 5th, you will need to make 1/2 of the balance up front at that time (December and January payments, combined). So don’t wait!
All payment plans have a $45.00 enrollment fee that is required to be paid at the time of enrollment.
Following are helpful hints to help students have a positive experience at the University:
- Official billing communications are sent to students via their Monmouth University e-mail account. Please check your student e-mail account on a regular basis. As of Fall 2017 paper bills will no longer be mailed.
- Although parents or a third party may pay your bill (e.g., employer, agency, government) the bill is in YOUR name and YOU are responsible to ensure it gets paid. Parents can be added as an authorized user* on your Touchnet ePay account.
- Expedited refunds via Direct Deposit or ACH.
* To add authorized users, students must log into their my.monmouth.edu portal. Once logged in, click on the Monmouth University Bill & Payment Center to be directed to the secure Touchnet ePay payment site. Once there, click the Authorized Users tab. You will need to enter in the email addresses for any person you would like to set up. Authorized users will be sent an e-mail with a username and a second email containing the temporary password for security purposes. Authorized users will need to refer to both system generated emails in order to create their account. Once an authorized user account is established, users can view your statements and make payments on your student account.