This loyalty society celebrates the commitment of alumni, parents, and friends who make a gift of any amount, anywhere within the university, for two or more consecutive years. For many alumni, Monmouth Loyal membership begins by contributing to the Class Giving Campaign and then making another gift, of any amount, the year after graduation. Consistent donors are crucial to ensuring that current and future Hawks have access to a world-class, highly personalized Monmouth education.
Monmouth Loyal members set the pace for giving, providing a vibrant example to the entire university community while supporting our students, our faculty, and our shared future.
Why is it important for donors to support Monmouth University every year?
- Annual donors are the foundation of Monmouth’s fundraising efforts—the building blocks that allow us to continue doing the critical work of educating the next generation of leaders.
- Yearly support maintains Monmouth’s best-value ranking by allowing the university to accurately forecast and execute budgets that are student-centered and fiscally sound.
- Annual donors honor what they love about Monmouth by directing support to the school, program, department, athletic program, or activity with the greatest personal meaning.
- All gifts, regardless of size, have the power to inspire others. When we pool our resources together, we can make a significant impact on the quality of the Monmouth experience for our students.
- Alumni donor participation benefits the third-party rankings for universities like Monmouth. The more alumni who give back, the better the school ranks, thereby increasing the value of your degree.
How do I become a member?
- Make a gift of any size, to an area that means the most to you, for two or more consecutive years.*
- Commit to a recurring monthly or annual gift at monmouth.edu/give.
- Participate in your Class Giving Campaign and make a multi-year pledge.
*Consecutive years of giving are counted by fiscal year, which runs from July 1 to June 30. Donors who have made consecutive gifts since fiscal year 2020 (July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020) are automatically enrolled.
How am I recognized?
Current Monmouth Loyal members receive special benefits throughout the year, along with our profound thanks:
- Exclusive Monmouth Loyal communications.
- Invitations and special access to university events.
- Occasional tokens of appreciation that proudly display Monmouth Loyal membership.
- Subscription to the Monmouth Monthly eNewsletter.
- Special invitation to view the annual President’s Report.
- Class Giving Campaign participants who commit to five consecutive years as donors, are invited to a special reception at their five-year reunion celebration during Alumni Weekend.