Established in 2005, the President’s Society is the university’s leadership annual giving community that includes all donors with outright gifts totaling $1,000 or more each year, for any purpose. Renewable annually, the President’s Society membership recognizes the university’s most generous alumni, parents and friends who support initiatives across campus and help to enhance the mission of the University and vision set forth by the president. These donors, through their philanthropy, sustain the deeply impactful experience received by all Monmouth students.
Throughout the academic year, President’s Society members receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to special university functions and events.
- 15% discount on imprinted items at the University Bookstore.
- Borrowing privileges at the historic Guggenheim Memorial Library.
- Sneak preview of upcoming season, advance sale access, and concierge ticket and seating privileges to Center for the Arts events.
- Monmouth Monthly Newsletter.
- Monmouth University President’s Report.
*Yearly annual giving is determined by Monmouth’s fiscal year, which is July 1 – June 30.
**Paid members of the Blue/White Varsity Club are also recognized as President’s Society members.