Due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, this event has been canceled.
First Annual Climate Governance Roundtable
Sponsored by the Rechnitz Family/Urban Coast Institute Endowed Chair in Marine and Environmental Law and Policy
April 16, 4-6 p.m.
Monmouth University | The Great Hall Versailles and Pompeii Rooms
This free roundtable session will explore the scientific and economic dimensions of the public health threats from climate change, review existing public and private governance responses to these threats, and consider potential future threats and responses. The event is free and open to the public. Click the button above to register.
- Dr. George DiFerdinando, Rutgers University School of Public Health
- Professor Michael Burger, Columbia University Sabin Center for Climate Change Law
- Dr. Rebecca Boehm, Union of Concerned Scientists Food & Environment Program
- Professor Josh Galperin, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Randall S. Abate, Monmouth University Rechnitz Family/Urban Coast Institute Endowed Chair in Marine and Environmental Law and Policy
Questions may be directed to Randall Abate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support for the event is being provided by Monmouth University’s Health and Wellness Institute and Urban Coast Institute.