Considered the “living room” of the campus, the Rebecca Stafford Student Center serves a University community of approximately 6,000 students. Opened in 1973, the 77,500-square-foot facility is home to a number of offices, services, student organizations, and departments.
Each year the center hosts a wide variety of programs and activities ranging from student club meetings and concerts to conferences, workshops, and banquets. We encourage you to take a few moments to visit the various links available in the center’s Web site.
If you need further information regarding the center’s programs and services, please contact the Office of Student Engagement at 732-571-3586, stop by our offices located on the second floor, or send an e-mail to Amy Bellina at email@example.com, Director of Student Life for Logistics and Student Center Operations.
Regular Hours of Operations
The Rebecca Stafford Student Center is open 24 hours, seven days a week during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Spring Break Hours
- Friday, March 10: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Saturday, March 11: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Sunday, March 12: 12 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Monday, March 13, through Thursday, March 16: 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday, March 17: 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Saturday, March 18: 10 a.m.- 10 p.m.
- Sunday, March 19: 12 p.m. opening and resume 24 hours