Career Choices Roundtable
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Edison 201, Howard Hall 205, Howard Hall 203
Career Choices Roundtable is a student-led event that introduces students to the diversity of career paths available to them. Alumni and friends of the university are invited to speak about their own unique career paths, to take questions from students, and to network with students and faculty at receptions during and after the event.
School of Science Peer Mentors organize and host this event and moderate the panels. The Fall 2019 Roundtable will feature alumni and friends in the field of Marine and Environmental Biology and Policy, Chemistry and Math. To learn more about the featured speakers, read their biographies on line.
Marine and Environmental Biology and Policy – Moderated by Skyler Post and Charlie Vasas
- Karen Greene
- Mid-Atlantic Field Office Supervisor and EFH Coordinator, NOAA
- Jason Hafstad
- Botanist, NJ Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- Sandra Meola
- Director, Government Relations Department, New Jersey Audubon
- Michael Witt
- General Counsel, Passaic Valley Sewerage
Math – Moderated by Brenda Dreisbach and Jett Vernaci
- Terry Caliste
- Mathematics Teacher, Monmouth Regional High School
- Josh Fishman
- Executive Vice President, Willis Re North America
- Samantha Giordano
- Master of Science, Villanova University
- Jordan Hickman
- Mathematics Teacher, Middletown (NJ) High School South
Chemistry – Moderated by Brittney Bobowski and Emily Tumbaco
- Arielle Le Beau ’12
- Junior Perfumer, Custom Essence, Inc.
- Lauren Lechner ’14
- Water/Wastewater Project Engineer, Maser Consulting
- Chris McKenna
- Global Head of Professional Services & Consulting, Clarivate Analytics
- Lisa Salvemini ’07
- Senior Chemist II, L’Oreal USA