Learning Without Boundaries
A world-class learning experience is within reach, wherever you are.
Online degree programs at Monmouth University can help you reach your educational and professional goals by taking courses at times and places that fit your life, without having to travel to class.
- More than 50 online classes each semester for undergraduate and graduate students
- Classes are designed and taught by full-time faculty members who also teach on campus
- Four graduate programs can be completed primarily online:
- Autism/Applied Behavior Analysis (Master’s)
- Nursing (Doctorate)
- Interactive technology, including voiceover PowerPoints, Skype, and YouTube videos
- Graduates join Monmouth’s network of more than 41,000 alumni worldwide
Today, Monmouth’s online learning brings challenging and innovative programs to you—whether you are in New Jersey, in the Northeast, or around the world.