M.S.Ed. in Supervisor of Educational Technology Application Requirements
This program is projected to open for Fall 2023.
To be considered for admission, students must submit an application to Monmouth University along with a $50 application fee, and provide the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree: All applicants must have earned a bachelor’s degree in education, business, or related field from a regionally accredited institution. Official transcripts are required from each institution in which bachelor’s level credits were earned.
- Grade Point Average: Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Current CV/Resume: A current resume/curriculum vitae should outline the applicant’s educational background, employment history, professional activities, and other activities that provide support for admission.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: These letters should address the applicant’s readiness for graduate study.
- Personal Statement: This two-page essay should describe the applicant’s preparation for study in the program and personal objectives for graduate study.
Note: For the NJ Supervisor Certification, a standard NJ instructional or educational services certificate, or its out-of-state equivalent, is required. In addition, you must have three years of experience to earn the Supervisor certification from the state of NJ. Students with less teaching experience or without earning a teaching certification can apply for and complete the program and can later apply for the supervisor certification when they have met the certification and teaching experience requirements.