M.A. in Communication Application Requirements
Master of Arts in Communication (M.A.)
To be considered for admission, students must submit an application to Monmouth University along with a $50 application fee, and provide the following:
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree with a minimum 2.75 overall GPA and a minimum 3.0 GPA in the undergraduate major.
- Two letters of recommendation for graduate study.
- Personal essay of not more than 750 words that describes the applicant’s preparation for study in the program and personal objectives for graduate study.
- Digital and/or hard copy portfolio of select samples of work, including a writing sample, that demonstrate initiative and achievement in academic, professional, and/or community settings.
Communication Certificate Programs:
- Human Resources Management and Communication
- Public Service Communication Specialist
- Note: See M.A. requirements above for certificate application requirements