MBA with a Concentration in Accounting
Our innovative curriculum will provide a thorough background in the theory and application of budgeting, auditing, and taxes in a business environment. You’ll also gain practical experience in corporate-level communication and presentation skills, collaboration and team-building exercises, business analysis training, and other business administration skills.
Monmouth’s MBA with a Concentration in Accounting program is designed for accounting majors and minors, and offers advanced-level courses that will sharpen your skill set and give you a competitive edge in the job market. Non-accounting majors may complete the program by meeting the following prerequisites:
- BA-311: Intermediate Accounting I
- BA-312: Intermediate Accounting II
- BA-401: Advanced Accounting
- BA-370: Accounting Information Systems OR BA-413: Auditing Theory
- BA-316: Individual Income Tax OR BA-417: Business Income Taxation
- or other equivalents
Graduates of this program work as accountants for accounting firms, public and private companies, governmental agencies and in related business fields.