Welcome to Our Educational Opportunity Fund Family & Friends!
EOF stands for Educational Opportunity Fund, however, at Monmouth University we also like to think of it as Extension of Family! We meet with scholars one-on-one to provide support for academic, career and personal development. Each cohort has an assigned counselor to address the needs of that particular group of excited scholars.
How to Support a Current High School Student or Transfer Student Interested in Applying to EOF
- When students apply to Monmouth University through the Common Application, they should indicate they are interested in EOF. That will automatically email the supplemental EOF application to be completed online.
- Students will need to complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with “prior- prior” tax information and upload any additional documentation that may be requested.
- Encourage your student to be themselves during their interview process. We understand it is a stressful day but we want to learn about who they are!
- The student should remain in contact with Undergraduate Admissions for updates on their application.
How to Support Current EOF Scholars
- Most questions and concerns can be addressed when you refer the scholar to their EOF Counselor to talk it through. We have staff available Monday- Friday between 8:45am-5pm.
- Remind scholars each year to complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with “prior- prior” tax information and upload any additional documentation that may be requested.
- When you have information that would be helpful for us to know, please contact us at (732) 571-3462 or firstname.lastname@example.org.