Close Close


If you feel you might be eligible for a handicapped placard, either permanent or temporary, please contact your local municipality or MUPD directly. More information about handicapped placards can be found on the MUPD website or via phone at 732-571-4444.

For all other inquiries, please note that parking permits are issued based upon availability. Parking for first year students is extremely limited and is not guaranteed. Students who are new to the University should contact the Admission Office with questions about parking.

Student Center

Disability Services for Students