Close Close

Documentation Guidelines

Required documentation (grade 12 IEP or 504 Plan) must be current and Child Study Team testing (copies of educational and psychological reports) must be from chronological age 16.5 or later. The student must present a diagnosis or a disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.

Students requesting academic accommodations who are also under the care of a physician, clinician or other specialist should have their treating clinician complete and submit the Monmouth University Academic Provider Form below.

Monmouth University Academic Provider Form

Students who need to request housing, meal plan or parking accommodations should contact the DDS Office via email at

Documentation must be uploaded in PDF format. Documentation not in PDF format will cause delay in processing.