New for Spring 2020! Participate in live, virtual peer tutoring sessions from the comfort of wherever you are during convenient, evening hours. Sessions can be 1:1 or small group sessions. Online sessions are delivered through Ecampus Virtual classroom. See below for session requirements. Have questions? Call 732-263-5721 for more information.
Undergraduate courses offered: BA251, BA252, BE201, BE202, BF301, CE111, CE112, CE241, CE242, MA125, MA050, MA105,PY103, FI101, FI102, FI202.
MBA courses: BE-511-A50, BE-511-MA050, BE-512-B50, BE-512-MB50, M-518-50
Follow these steps:
Center: Tutoring Services
Service: Online Tutoring Services
Subject Area: Select your class
Pick a Slot: Select appointment time
Getting Ready for Your Online Session
Here are things you need to have available to conduct your online tutoring session.
- Wired headphones & Microphone
- Link to Tutor Session:
Although you reserve your tutor session on the Accudemia web site, the actual online session takes place on eCampus. Once you’ve set up your online tutor appointment, be sure to check your student email account. You will receive an email that contains the link for your session on eCampus.
Spring 2020 Online Peer Tutors
Please Note: Each appointment is 30 minutes in length but students can book more than one appointment per day/week through Accudemia.
Peer Tutor: Gianni Mazzone (Senior)
- Degree Program: B.S., Business Administration with a Concentration in Economics and Finance and is in the 5-year program.
- Courses: BA 251, BA 252, BE 201, BE 202, BF 301
- Availability: Mondays at 5 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 6:30 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 8:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Peer Tutor: Nicole Martir (Junior)
- Degree Program: B.S., Chemistry with a Concentration in Biochemistry
- Courses: CE 111, CE 112, MA 125, CE 242
- Availability: Tuesdays and Fridays at 5:45 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
Peer Tutor: Caitlin Mazzella (Senior)
- Degree Program: B.A., English & Elementary Education
- Courses: MA 050, MA 105, PY 103, FI 101, FI 102, FI 202
- Availability: Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 8 p.m.
Peer Tutor: Victoria Hernandez (Junior)
- Degree Program: B.S., Homeland Security
- Courses: MA 105, PS 103, FS 101, CJ 101
- Availability: Mondays at 5:00 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 6:30 p.m.; Wednesdays at 7:15 p.m., 8 p.m.
Peer Tutor: Alicia Toff (Junior)
- Degree Program: B.S., Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting
- Courses: BA 251, BS 252, BF 301, BE 202
- Availability: Mondays at 6:30 p.m., 7:15 p.m.