The Information Management (IM) division provides technical assistance and support services to students, faculty and staff and serves as a valuable partner to the University community in its quest for excellence in teaching and learning. Through the IM Help Desk, Technical Support Specialists provide a prompt response to inquiries and service requests such as:
- Computer hardware related support and software (operating system and application) deployment for all labs, classrooms, and offices.
- Secure wireless connections
- Telecommunication services
- Audiovisual and media services and event setups, livestreaming of on-campus events, classroom/conference room media technology, and electronic displays
- Training for all applications