Any student is welcome to stop by the Health Center during regular business hours to pick up a variety of brochures and information packets available on various topics, such as marijuana, STDs, alcohol, date rape, heroin, tobacco, domestic violence, eating disorders, and cocaine. Students can also find a list of local treatment centers, 12-step meetings, and other support groups.
- Brad 21 – Alcohol Poisoning
- Sam Spady Foundation – Alcohol Poisoning
- Why is the drinking age 21 anyway?
- Gordie’s Call – Alcohol Poisoning
- BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) Level Observations Chart
- Blood Alcohol Calculator
Additional Resources and Initiatives
- 12 Step Meetings, Helpful Links, and Phone Numbers
- Hero Campaign
- Helpful Drinking Alcohol Responsibly App: iPhone Android
- Get the latest scary facts about college drinking.
- Facts About Addiction: Information about addiction
- Prevention First: Organization that aims to educate and enable people on living lives free of substance abuse