Students will study at the European Study Center (ESC) located in Strasbourg, one of Europe’s most dynamic and multi-cultural cities.
The ESC Strasbourg Program is designed to:
- be an interdisciplinary program, bringing together a broad range of courses including political science, economics, business, management, history, art, languages, literature and culture
- increase intercultural competence through integration into the French education system and through firsthand experience with everyday life
The program offers an International and European Business track to fit the needs of all students.
- Program is offered in spring and fall semesters.
- Students stay in the Château de Pourtalès, a 250-year-old castle, featuring double rooms with private or shared bathrooms, catered French breakfast every day, and student kitchen at the castle.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off in France
- Welcome and farewell group dinners, unique cultural excursions and other activities, plus more!