The Office of Student Activities and Student Center Operations sponsors leadership conferences and retreats for the Monmouth University community to acknowledge and embrace the importance of leadership in today’s demanding society. These events are open to all students who are interested in increasing self-awareness, leadership skills, and interpersonal connections with leaders in the Monmouth University community.
Fall Leadership Symposium
The Fall Leadership Symposium focuses on the “Nuts and Bolts” of leadership. We will guide you in the right direction and give you the tools you need to lead yourself or your group to a successful year.
Following are some of the topics that will be covered:
- How to start a student club on campus.
- How to plan an event.
- Tips for working with advisors.
- Procedures for getting and spending money.
- Rights and responsibilities of student clubs and organizations.
- And how we can help you through all of this!
Spring Leadership Conference
The spring leadership programs are individual workshops focusing on personal leadership topics and on skills to prepare seniors for life after college.