The Monmouth University School of Science Summer Research Program is a 10-week research experience for students to work on collaborative research projects under the supervision of School of Science faculty. The 2020 program starts on Monday, June 1 and ends on Friday, August 7. Students will present their work at the Summer Research Program Symposium, which will be held on Thursday, August 6.
Faculty participants and research projects have been posted. The application deadline is March 1, 2020.
School of Science Summer Research Program participants have the opportunity to carry out exciting original research in collaboration with faculty from the departments of Biology, Chemistry and Physics, Computer Science and Software Engineering, as well as the University’s Urban Coast Institute. Students in the program:
- Work as paid student research assistants for the summer.
- Participate on a student-faculty collaborative research team.
- Gain invaluable research experience that looks attractive to future employers and to graduate and professional school programs.
- Present research at a symposium.
- Participate in seminars on a variety of contemporary science topics.
The program is open to undergraduate students. A limited number of openings may be available to rising senior high school students and incoming first-year students.
For More Information