MBA Application Requirements
Master of Business Administration (MBA): General MBA with no concentration
MBA w/ concentration in *Accounting, **Finance, Management, and Marketing
To be considered for admission, students must submit an application to Monmouth University along with a $50 application fee, and provide the following:
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree and:
- GMAT*** score
- Current Résumé
- Essay explaining why the applicant wishes to pursue this graduate program (500 words or more)
- Two letters of recommendation (optional)
GMAT will be waived for the following:
- CPA or CFA licensure
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree with a 3.0 minimum GPA and three years of full-time work experience
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree with a 3.5 GPA
- Possession of a master’s or doctoral degree (MS, MD, JD, Ph.D., Ed.D., etc.).
*Accounting students must have the following prerequisites: BA-311 Intermediate Accounting I; BA-312 Intermediate Accounting II; BA-401 Advanced Accounting; and either BA-370 Accounting Information Systems and BA-413 Auditing Theory OR BA-316 Individual Income Tax and BA-417 Business Income Taxation, or their equivalents.
**Finance students must have the following prerequisites: MA-117 Quantitative Analysis for Business I; MA-118 Quantitative Analysis for Business II
***The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) will be considered as a substitute for the GMAT on an equivalent basis. LSAT or Engineering certification exams may also be considered.