MBA Application Requirements
Master of Business Administration (MBA): General MBA with no concentration
MBA w/ concentration in Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, and Real Estate
Graduate Certificate in Accounting
To be considered for admission, students must submit an application to Monmouth University along with a $50 application fee, and provide the following:
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree and:
- GMAT* score
- Current Résumé
- Essay explaining why the applicant wishes to pursue this graduate program (500 words or more)
- Two letters of recommendation (optional)
GMAT will be waived for the following:
- CPA or CFA licensure
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree with a 3.0 minimum GPA and three years of full-time work experience
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree with a 3.5 GPA
- Possession of a master’s or doctoral degree (MS, MD, JD, Ph.D., Ed.D., etc.).
*The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) will be considered as a substitute for the GMAT on an equivalent basis. LSAT or Engineering certification exams may also be considered.