MBA Application Requirements
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (M.B.A.): A general M.B.A. that allows customization for your career goals
M.B.A. w/concentrations in *Advanced Accounting, **Finance, Management and Marketing
All M.B.A. programs and concentrations are required to have either of the following:
- Possession of a four-year baccalaureate degree and either:
- GMAT*** score
- CPA or CFA licensure
- Possession of a four year baccalaureate degree with a 3.0 minimum GPA
- Possession of a master’s or doctoral degree (M.S., M.D., J.D., Ph.D., Ed.D, etc.)
Applicants must also provide:
- Current Résumé.
- Essay explaining why the applicant wishes to pursue this graduate program (500 words or less)
- Two letters of recommendation (optional)
*Please note accounting students must have the following prerequisites: BA-311; BA-312; BA-401; BA-370 and BA-413; or BA-316 and BA-417, or other equivalents.
**Please note that Finance students must have the following prerequisites: MA-117 Quantitative Analysis for Business I and MA-118 Quantitative Analysis for Business.
***The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) will be considered as a substitute for the GMAT on an equivalent basis. LSAT or Engineering certification exams may also be considered. Combined SAT scores may be considered as a substitute for the GMAT for Monmouth University alumni/students.