Thank you for contributing your data to Monmouth University’s Outcomes Database. Before you begin, there are some important things to have on hand. Once they are assembled, please click on the button below to get started. You may also find access to a printer helpful during the process to print out some of the pages.
Thank you for submitting these materials as they are very important to the overall success of our General Education program.
Gather Your Information:
- Know which category of General Education your course fits under [i.e. Historical Perspectives, Global Understanding, etc.]
- Know which Learning Outcome you are assessing.
- Be ready to provide a description of the assignment/artifact used as the basis for the assessment.
- Know how many student artifacts you assessed for each of these categories:
- Marginally Adequate
- Have up to four (4) files ready to submit to our office via e-mail using firstname.lastname@example.org:
- One student file that demonstrates Inadequate
- One student file that demonstrates Marginally Adequate
- One student file that demonstrates Good
- If necessary, one file that provides the rubric or other supporting documentation for this assessment
Tell Us About Your Course
Use the form below to complete your course information and assessment.