Thank you for contributing your data to Monmouth University’s Outcomes Database. Before you begin, there are some important things to have on hand. Once they are assembled, please click on the button below to get started. You may also find access to a printer helpful during the process to print out some of the pages.
Thank you for submitting these materials as they are very important to the overall success of our General Education program.
Gather Your Information:
- Know which category of General Education your course fits under [i.e. Historical Perspectives, Global Understanding, etc.]
- Know which Learning Outcome you are assessing.
- Be ready to provide a description of the assignment/artifact used as the basis for the assessment.
- Be ready to provide:
- The number of artifacts you deemed Inadequate
- The number of artifacts you deemed as Marginally Adequate
- The number of artifacts you deemed as Good
- Now that you have noted the number of artifacts falling into each category, the next step is for you to select one sample to represent each category. To do that, you many need to have up to four (4) files ready to submit to our office via email using firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An example of Inadequate work, if you had artifacts in this category
- An example of Marginally Adequate work, if you had artifacts in this category
- An example of Good work, if you had artifacts in this category
- If necessary, one file that provides the rubric or other supporting documentation for this assessment
Tell Us About Your Course
Use the form below to complete your course information and assessment.